To avoid employment disputes it is essential that businesses be aware of their legal obligations to their employees. It is also essential that businesses be pro-active in their management of employment issues. Employment contracts are vital tools which all employers should use to manage their staff’s obligations.
Employees should also be aware of their rights. With the increase of employment contracts employees need to ensure they understand the obligations created by a contract.
At Bateman Battersby Lawyers Penrith we can provide advice and assistance in relation to the following for both employers and employees:
- Employment Contracts and Letters of Appointment
- Fixed Term and Specified Task Contracts
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Dismissal/Termination of Employees
- Redundancy and Termination Obligations
- Award coverage and interpretation
- Leave entitlements
- Serious Misconduct issues
- Unsatisfactory Performance or Conduct
- Privacy Act issues