Penrith Lawyers - Phone (02) 4731 5899

Termination Agreements

At the end of a De Facto/Domestic Relationship, questions may arise as to how the assets of that relationship are to be distributed if there is no Cohabitation Agreement.

If an agreement is reached on the distribution of the assets, then you can enter into a Termination Agreement. There is no need for parties to attend Court.

You and your partner will each need to obtain independent legal advice from solicitors, who will sign a Certificate of Independent Legal Advice, which is attached to the Termination Agreement.

Our family law team can help you find out where you stand, contact us