Leasing, Buying & Selling Industrial, Retail & Commercial Premises
At Bateman Battersby Lawyers Penrith we act on behalf of a wide range of clients who own industrial, retail and commercial properties. Our experienced Property Law Advice Team provides detailed and up to date advice to our clients who are involved in leasing, buying, selling or developing in these property markets.
Whether you are leasing industrial, retail or commercial premises or acquiring a small shop, large shopping centre or developing an industrial complex our expertise in these areas of property law will assist you in both protecting and enhancing your property assets.
Our Property Law Advice Team can assist you with:
- Preparation of Retail Leases Act Disclosure Statements and Leases.
- Preparation of leases for industrial and commercial premises.
- Disputes with tenants.
- Undertaking due diligence enquiries in respect to the proposed acquisition of any industrial, retail or commercial premises.
- Planning matters and disputes with Councils.
- Stamp Duty, Land Tax, GST and Capital Gains Tax issues in respect to your sale or purchase.