With over 30 years experience, John can assist you with any enquiry you have.
- 1981 Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws, Macquarie University.
- 1981 Legal Training Certificate College of Law.
- 1981 Admitted to Supreme Court of New South Wales.
- 1983 Admitted to High Court of Australia.
- 1994 Graduate Diploma in Land Economy, UWS.
- 1994 Accredited Specialist, Property Law.
- 1994 Notary Public.
- 1995 Master of Commerce, UWS.
- 1999 Accredited Mediator in Building and Planning Disputes, ARDC.
- Member of Law Society of New South Wales.
- Member of the Nepean Hawkesbury Law Society.
- Member of Law Council of Australia.
- Associate of Australian Property Institute.
- Fellow of Taxation Institute of Australia.
- Member of the Society of Notaries of New South Wales Inc.
- Member of Environment and Planning Law Association.
- Member of Australian and New Zealand Sporting Lawyers Association.
Summary of Experience:
- 30 years General Practice experience.
- Accredited specialist in Property law. (Sale and Purchase of Houses, Units and Land, and Building, Subdivision, Property Development and Planning Matters).
- Wills, Estates and Estate Planning.
- Commercial/Business Law.
- Executive member Nepean Medical Research Foundation since 2001, Vice President 2003 - 2012.
- Penrith City Councillor 1995-2004. Deputy Mayor 1997-1998.
- Elected unopposed as Mayor of City of Penrith in 1998-1999 and 1999-2000, serving as Mayor during the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games when Penrith hosted the rowing, slalom and sprint canoe/kayak events.
- Board Member Penrith Valley Economic Development Corporation 2002-2008. Deputy Chairman 2002-2006. Chairman 2006-2008.
- Executive member Penrith Valley Sports Foundation 2000 - 2012.
- Board member Joan Sutherland Performing Arts Centre 1999-2004.
- Board member Penrith Rugby League and Football clubs 1996-2002.
- Member Advisory Board Western Sydney Academy of Sport 1998-2002.
- Board member Penrith Rugby Club 2000-2002.
- Former President and Secretary Nepean Hawkesbury Regional Law Society.
- Former Secretary Penrith Legal Aid Advisory Committee.
- Coach of Penrith High School in NSW Law Society Mock Trial Competition.
- Chairman Penrith Olympic Torch Relay Committee.
- Convenor of Nepean Philanthropists.
- Honorary Solicitor for NSW Little Athletics Association, Penrith Netball Association, Nepean District Historical Society, Penrith Touch Football Association and Penrith Disabilities Resource Centre.
- Patron of Nepean District Historical Society and Former Patron of Red Cross Calling.
- Patron of Penrith Police and Citizens Youth Club (PCYC) and Foundation for Creative Enterprise.
Phone: (02) 4731 5899
Fax: (02) 4721 4008